AMUNET - Simple Band with Skull
Amunet is a subtle silver ring with a sculpted skull that has no lower jaw.
The ring is smooth, and slightly curved inside and outside.
The ring is displayed on a bone.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care instructions
- Fabrication and shipping
2 - 3 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
AMUNET represents the feminine aspect of the element air in the Egyptian myth "Ogdoad of Hermopolis." The name translates to "the hidden one."
It is connected with silence, contemplation, and mystery. Amunet welcomes the dead when they enter the underworld.
We have dedicated this simple and discreet skull ring to her. The sculpted skull is compressed with no lower jaw.
The shape of the ring is slightly rounded inside and outside, which makes it very comfortable to wear.
- flat shape and rounded edges make them very comfortable to wear
- custom made for you by hand
|Height of the ring||4.5 mm|
|Skull size||4.5 x 5.5 mm|
|Band thickness||1.5 mm|
|Band width||5.5 mm|
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the ring especially for you in our workshop in Leipzig.
Production takes approx. 2 weeks, shipping approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.