General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Christine Kipka) via the www.kipkalinka.de/shop/ website. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping basket system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping basket system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping basket". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data is finally displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, instant transfer) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online shop or to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the corresponding selection or enter your data there. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option of checking the details in the order overview again, changing them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancelling the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("buy" or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different deadline is stated in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3Individually designed goods
(1) You shall provide us with the suitable information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Our specifications on file formats, if any, shall be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, rights to a name, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims asserted by third parties in this context. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and do not accept any liability for errors in this respect.
§ 4 Right of retention, Retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) Insofar as a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn as a result (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contractual language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping basket system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping basket system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. codes of conduct
4.1 We have subjected ourselves to the Buyer's Seal Quality Criteria of Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/downloads/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-zertifizierungskriterien.pdf.
5. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and payment modalities
6.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 There are no shipping costs.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
6.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer fees or exchange rate fees of credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. delivery conditions
7.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon handover of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
8. statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund who specialise in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service.
last update: 01.01.2022