SALACIA - Delicate skull ring with small gemstones
SALACIA is an elegant ladies' ring made of 925 silver.
Ten gemstones and a small skull adorn this delicate and elegant ring.
KIPKALINKA women's rings are named after powerful female figures from mythology and literature.
Choose your desired gemstones yourself - the ring will be made especially for you.
Six of the ten stones are always black zirconia, you choose the coloured stones in the menu.
Contact us if you have special wishes regarding the gemstones.
Amethyst, garnet, peridot, pink zirconia, black zirconia, sky blue topaz, white topaz
3 - 4 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
SALACIA is the wife of Neptune. She attached great importance to her independence, which is why she was not immediately ready for marriage.
We will make this elegant ladies' ring from 925 silver for you with the gemstones of your choice.
The amazingly detailed little skull is lovingly embraced by them.
The gemstones are precisely set by hand.
- ten round gemstones, each with a diameter of 2 mm and a total weight of approx. 0.5 ct
- Lovingly polished by hand
|Skull size||3.5 x 5.5 mm|
|Ring rail||2 - 2.5 mm wide, 1.7 mm thick|
|Gemstones||10 x 2 mm round, total 0.5 ct.|
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the ring especially for you in our workshop in Leipzig.
Production takes approx. 4 weeks, shipping approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.