AMUN + AMUNET - Pair of Simple Wedding Rings with Skulls
AMUN + AMUNET are a pair of plain sterling silver wedding rings with skulls.
The ladies ring is narrower and more delicate than the men's ring.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Measurements women's ring
- Measurements men's ring
- Care instructions
- Fabrication and shipping
2 - 3 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
AMUN & AMUNET are the protagonists of an Egyptian myth that depicts the creation of the world from chaos. At the center are four pairs of ancient gods, each representing the feminine and masculine forms of the four elements. The interaction of these forces enables them to develop an orderly structure out of chaos.
Amun and Amunet represent the element air, which the ancient Egyptians associated with the invisible, the hidden.
These ancient gods are the ideal patrons for our simple wedding rings - because isn't it the ultimate goal of a union of two people to create something new together?
Amun and Amunet are simple bands, each with a skull that has no lower jaw. The women's ring is a little bit narrower and more delicate than the men's ring.
The shape of the ring is slightly rounded inside and outside, which makes it very comfortable to wear.
- flat shape and rounded edges make them very comfortable to wear
- custom made for you by hand
Measurements women's ring
|Height of the ring||4.5 mm|
|Skull size||4.5 x 5.5 mm|
|Band thickness||1.5 mm|
|Band width||5.5 mm|
Measurements men's ring
|Height of the ring||5.8 mm|
|Skull size||6.5 x 6.5 mm|
|Band thickness||2.2 mm|
|Band width||7 mm wide|
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.