Right of cancellation for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession).
Right to cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from that day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are or will be delivered as a single unit;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the seller, have taken possession of the goods or has taken receipt of the goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Christine Kipka, Holbeinstraße 85, 04229 Leipzig, telephone no.: 004934126418144, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
You can also download the sample withdrawal form or another declaration on our website.(www.kipkalinka.de/widerrufserklaerung/). fill out and transmit electronically. If you use this option, we will send you a confirmation of the cancellation immediately (e.g. by e-mail.)
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may delay the refund until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is first.
Reasons for exclusion
The right to cancel does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
- for the supply of goods which can spoil quickly or the expiry date of which would be exceeded quickly;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right to cancel expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form.
If you do not wish to use the fillable form, please copy the text below and send us your letter by Email or post:
Christine Kipka, Holbeinstraße 85, 04229 Leipzig
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.