THANA - Mystical Ring with Skulls and Diamonds
This mystical ring is dedicated to Thana. Two detailed skulls hold a precious gemstone of your choice.
The sparkling diamonds on the sides of the ring accentuate the design.
It looks as delicate as it is powerful, and is very comfortable to wear.
The stories of strong females from literature and mythology inspire our women's rings.
Garnet, London Blue Topaz, Mystic Topaz, Black Moissanite, Spinel
3 - 4 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
THANA is in reference to the "slayer" of the Slavic mythologies - a female form of "Thanatos," the god of gentle death.
We have dedicated this mystical ring with sparkling diamonds and a gemstone of your choice to her.
It is simple, elegant, and yet powerful.
The gemstones on the sides of the ring are precisely set by hand.
- Round center stone with 7 mm diameter and 1.3 ct weight
- 6 black diamonds, each 1.25 mm in diameter and approx. 0.1 ct total weight
- Lovingly polished by hand
|Height of the ring||6 mm|
|Wide ring head (setting and skull)||9 x 16 mm|
|Skull size||4 x 5 mm|
|Ring rail||2.5 mm wide, 1.7 mm thick|
|Main stone||7 mm round, 1.3 ct|
|Secondar stones||6 x 1.25 mm round|
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the ring especially for you in our workshop in Leipzig.
Production takes approx. 4 weeks, shipping approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.