PETITE MORT - Stacking Ring with Skull
PETITE MORT is a very delicate skull ring that is well suited for stacking.
The ring part is made separately and soldered. This means that the ring does not bend easily despite its delicacy.
The round cross-section makes it particularly comfortable to wear - you will hardly feel it.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care instructions
- Fabrication and shipping
1 -2 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
PETITE MORT is a French term for orgasm as a "little death".
A moment of letting go and being detached from the adversities of material existence. However, the smallness of the ring also inspired the name.
We love miniatures, so even this tiny skull, only 4 mm high, shows all the anatomical details.
- Perfect for stacking with other rings
- Elaborate processing and gloss polishing
|Dimensions of the skull||2.5 x 4 mm|
|Ring rail||1.8 mm round|
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the ring especially for you in our workshop in Leipzig.
The production takes approx. 1 - 2 weeks, the dispatch approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.