BEHEMOTH - Signet Ring with Skull for Men
You will be fascinated by the anatomical details of our BEHEMOTH signet ring!
The skull looks impressive without being ostentatious.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care instructions
- Fabrication and shipping
2 - 3 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
BEHEMOTH is a biblical monster, whose appearance is traced back to the Egyptian god Seth. The same name is also a character from the great novel "The Master and Margarita" by Mikhail Bulgakov.
Our BEHEMOTH is a sleek and striking signet ring with a sculpted skull and crossbones. All of the indentations are blackened by hand to bring out the intricate details of the skull.
The shape is curved and with rounded edges for comfort - you won't want to take it off. The ring has a comfortable weight of approximately 14g.
- Impeccable details
- Lovingly polished by hand
Only registered customers who have purchased this product may post a review.
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the ring especially for you in our workshop in Leipzig.
The production takes approx. 2-3 weeks, the shipping approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.
|Height of the ring|
|Ring head width|