MEMENTO MORI - Small Ring with Skull and Crossbones
MEMENTO MORI is a subtle little ring with a detailed skull.
The tiny details will amaze you.
Your perfect companion for every day.
2 - 3 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
MEMENTO MORI means, "Remember that you will die." Depending on the view of the times, it has been understood as a call to godliness or pleasure. I see reflection on Memento Mori as a daily exercise in awareness of what is really important in life, and acting accordingly. This ring is perfect for everyday wear, so you can remember what's really important to you in your life every time you look at it.
- Fascinating miniature details
- Comfortable to wear because of rounded band
|Dimensions skull||5 x 6 mm|
|Ring rail||2.1 mm|
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the ring especially for you in our workshop in Leipzig.
The production takes approx. 1 - 2 weeks, the dispatch approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.
You might also like...
MEMENTO MORI - Hoops with Skulls
MEMENTO MORI - Small Skull Stud Earrings