WANDIKA - Delicate Silver Skull Ring
WANDIKA is a delicate silver ring with two detailed skulls and a faceted gemstone of your choice.
KIPKALINKA women's rings are inspired by powerful female figures and goddesses.
You choose your favorite gemstone and we custom make the ring especially for you!
Amethyst, Garnet, Green Tourmaline, London Blue Topaz, Peridot, Black Moissanite, Spinel
3 - 4 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
WANDIKA is "the little Wanda" - the design corresponds to our bestseller Wanda, except that a smaller stone of approx. 1 ct weight is incorporated here. If you are looking for a dainty ring because you have small hands, you will love WANDIKA!
The natural gemstone of your choice is lovingly hand set.
- Faceted center stone has a 6.3 mm diameter and approx. 1 ct weight
- Lovingly polished by hand
|Height of the ring||6.5 mm|
|Wide ring head (setting and skull)||7 x 15 mm|
|Skull size||4 x 5 mm|
|Ring rail||1.5-3 mm|
|Main stone||6.5 mm round, 1 ct.|
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the ring especially for you in our workshop in Leipzig.
Production takes approx. 4 weeks, shipping approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.