BEHEMOTH - Silver skull pendant
BEHEMOTH is a detailed pendant made of silver in the shape of a skull.
We make it for you by hand in our Leipzig workshop.
The pendant is optionally available with a sturdy stainless steel eyelet chain. Select your desired length in the drop-down menu.
The clasp of the necklace is made of 925 silver.
1 -2 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
BEHEMOTH is a biblical monster, whose appearance is traced back to the Egyptian god Seth. The same name is also a character from the great novel "The Master and Margarita" by Mikhail Bulgakov.
He inspired us to create this sculpturally crafted skull pendant made of solid 925 silver. All the recesses are blackened by hand to bring out the fascinating details of the skull.
|W x H x D||14 x 10 x 8 mm|
|Skull size||14 x 10 mm|
|Eyelet inner dimensions||8 x 4 mm|
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the trailer especially for you in our Leipzig workshop.
Production takes approx. 2 weeks, shipping approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.