THYONE - small skull ring with green stone set
THYONE is a delicate yet solid women's ring made of 925 silver.
Two detailed skulls frame the square cut mystic topaz gemstone.
Six green chrome diopside sparkle on each side of the ring.
KIPKALINKA women's rings are named after powerful female figures from mythology and literature.
This ring is ready to ship in size EU 52 / US 6 / UK L / ᴓ 16.5 mm
If you need a different size, then order THYONE as a custom made. The ring will then be made especially for you according to your wishes.
finely polished, oxidized
Chromium diopside, Mystic topaz
ready for shipment in 1-3 days
US 6 / EU 52 / UK L / ⌀16,5mm
Thyone was the once mortal mother of Dionysus. In the depths of the underworld she was transformed into a goddess. Her son led her up to Olympus from there.
She is the patroness of this elegant ladies gothic ring made of solid 925 silver.
At KIPKALINKA we pay the utmost attention to every detail - especially our signature tiny skulls.
The green gemstones on the sides of the ring are precisely set by hand.
- Square centre stone measuring 6×6 mm and weighing 1.25 ct
- 12 green chrome diopside each 1.25 mm in diameter and approx. 0.2 ct total weight
- Lovingly polished by hand
This ring is ready for shipping. We will ship it within 1-3 business days after your order.
Shipping within Germany takes about 2-4 days.
We ship worldwide! For international transit times please see our FAQ.
You will receive a tracking number once we have shipped the ring.
|Height of the ring||7 mm|
|Wide ring head (setting and skull)||7 x 15 mm|
|Skull size||4 x 5 mm|
|Ring rail||2.5 mm wide, 1.7 mm thick|
|Main stone||6 x 6 mm square, 1,25 ct|
|Secondar stones||12 x 1.25 mm round|
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.
You might also like...
WANDA - delicate skull ring with rose quartz
WANDIKA - Delicate Silver Skull Ring
LETHE - Elegant Women's Skull Ring
THYONE -Ladies Gothic Ring with Skulls and Diamonds