ZORYA - Skull Ring with Square Gemstone
A delicate and elegant gothic ring made of 925 silver. Four small skulls frame the gemstone cut into a square.
KIPKALINKA women's rings are named after powerful female figures from mythology and literature.
Choose your gemstone yourself - the ring will be made especially for you.
3 - 4 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
Zorya is the Slavic equivalent of Venus. Since the latter appears as the morning and evening star, the Slavs think of them as a pair of siblings.
An elegant ladies' ring made of 925 silver with four detailed skulls. These are only 4×5 mm in size and yet amazingly lifelike.
The natural gemstone is worked in by hand.
- square centre stone with the dimensions 7×7 mm and 2ct weight
- Lovingly polished by hand
|Height of the ring||8 mm|
|Wide ring head (setting and skull)||11 x 13 mm|
|Skull size||4 x 5 mm|
|Ring rail||3-5.5 mm wide, 1.5-1.8 mm thick|
|Main stone||7 x 7 mm square, 1.95 ct|
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the ring especially for you in our workshop in Leipzig.
Production takes approx. 4 weeks, shipping takes approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.
You might also like...
ECHIDNA - Wedding Ring with Skulls
VARLA - Engagement Ring with Small Skulls
HELICE - Gorgeous Silver Skull Wedding Ring