SOKAR - simple ring with small skull and crossbones
SOKAR is a simply elegant skull ring for all people.
The little skull is especially finely crafted - its little teeth measure only 0.4 mm!
The ring is rounded on the inside and flat on the outside for a particularly comfortable feel.
2 - 3 weeks
finely polished, oxidized
SOKAR is a small and simple silver skull ring made for everyone. The skull is realistic down to the smallest detail. The ring is made of solid material with a pleasant rounding inside. It is perfect for every day and wonderful as a wedding ring when matching rings are sought.
- Finely crafted skull
- Lovingly polished by hand
|4.5 x 5.5 mm
|3.5 mm wide
2 mm thick
Fabrication and shipping
After your order, we will make the ring especially for you in our workshop in Leipzig.
The production takes approx. 1 - 2 weeks, the dispatch approx. 2-4 days.
The delivery takes place against signature and you will receive a consignment number.
High-quality jewellery needs to be treated and cared for with care. If you follow these simple instructions, it will give you pleasure for a very long time.
- It is better to take off your jewellery when working around the house and garden or when doing sports.
- Do not bring it into contact with household chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes, hairspray or creams, as they leave behind impurities and discolouration.
- Store your jewellery separately in small boxes; this prevents scratching each other.
- Use warm water with washing-up liquid and a soft toothbrush to remove coarse dirt.
- Remove oxidation with a silver polishing cloth to make your jewellery shine again.